Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Saturday, May 19, 2012

A Happy Family Picture


I thought I would share this hilarious family picture that will put a smile on your face in case some of you haven't had the good fortune of seeing Roseate Spoonbill youngsters.

You didn't have to tell this little family to smile as all of them crowded around wanting to be in the picture. These little guys are full of character and have a ton of charm! :)

Thanks for looking, :)
Tom

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE


No comments:

Post a Comment