Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Saturday, May 19, 2012

THE FRED ASTAIRE BIRD


Is this slim, elegant, long-legged, Black-necked Stilt with his pink legs and needle-like bill appropriately named or what? :)

Okay, after receiving an email asking, "Who is Fred Astaire?", perhaps I should explain he was a famous dancer, actor, singer and choreographer who was active from 1904 - 1981 winning countless awards. There used to be Fred Astaire Dance Studios offering dance instruction. Next time I'll use someone younger and not show my age.    :)

LEFT-CLICK IMAGE TO ENLARGE


Thanks for looking, :)

Photographed in SW Louisiana
Tom

No comments:

Post a Comment