Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Saturday, May 19, 2012

ROSS'S GOOSE


Before I stared birding I probably dismissed a Ross's Goose as a small Snow Goose as I had no idea they existed. Since then it has always been a pleasure to see these 'Little Guys'.

This picture allows you to differentiate between the 'Little Guys' and the Snow Geese. Their smaller size, shorter necks, smaller heads, rounder heads, and shorter beak lacking the grinning black lips are a dead giveaway.



AWWWWWW !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment