Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Thursday, May 17, 2012

YELLOW-BREASTED CHAT


The secretive Yellow-Breasted Chats with their yellow chests, white spectacles, heavy bills, and long tails are more often heard than seen. Their scolding outpour includes whistles, harsh cackles, squawks and various explosive noises that are both astonishing and hilarious.

The series of pictures below reminds me of the story of the Three Little Pigs and the Big Bad Wolf where the wolf says ....

"I'LL HUFF!"

Left-Click on Images to Enlarge



"and I'LL PUFF!"



"and I'LL BLOW YOUR HOUSE DOWN!"



Well, nothing was blown down but a cute little baby Yellow-Breasted Chat came out to see what going on with all the huffing and puffing. Note: no hair on his chinny chin chin.

No comments:

Post a Comment