Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Hawk, Cardinal and Ash-Throated Flycatcher

This Red-Tailed Hawk looked different today, 3/10/2010. with his white mask. I'm not certain what that is all about but it was surely different. (Left click for larger image)


A lot of attention is paid to the male Cardinal with his brilliant red plumage. The female Cardinal is often forgotten but is surely pretty with her striking red accents. (Left click for larger image).


I spotted this Ash-Throated Flycatcher in a tree today, 3/10/2010. I was thankful it was in the open and not concealed behind the limbs. It flew away after a few clicks of the shutter. This bird is uncommon in Louisiana and I felt thankful to witness it and to capture its image. (Left click for larger image).

No comments:

Post a Comment