Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Friday, December 4, 2009


Further down the path a Green Jay landed on a limb! It seemed as if this stunning bird with its brilliant colors should be found with parakeets and parrots in a remote Tropical Rain Forest. This was one of my targeted birds and I truly wanted its picture. I took my time easing forward and slowly closing the distance. The camera slowly went up, the shutter clicked and the Green Jay immediately flew away. It was my lucky day!

No comments:

Post a Comment