Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Sunday, December 15, 2013

THE LITTLE GUYS


As I was watching some Geese fly by something didn't look quite right. "Could the smaller ones be Ross's Geese?", I thought. In no time at all the camera went up and the shutter clicked. I checked the camera's lcd and my suspicions were correct. The three little guys at the top of the picture were indeed cute little Ross's Geese. It makes me happy to share such pictures in case you haven't seen them. I now know to scrutinize groups of Snow Geese and look for the "Little Guys" that blend in so well.

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE



Gotta love the 'Little Guys'





No comments:

Post a Comment