Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Monday, May 30, 2011

Light-Colored Rail

(Left-Click to Enlarge Image)

Have you ever seen such a light-colored Rail? This is the lightest one I have encountered and wanted to share with you in case you haven't experienced one as such. I have seen and photographed many Rail but the ones I see traditionally have a grayish face and are not this light in color. Perhaps the only Rail I've seen are Clapper Rail and this one is a King Rail. I'm not sure what is up with the light coloration but I wanted you to see this guy for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment