Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A Rare Daily Double

A special thanks to Cody Conway, a photographer/birder in Orange, TX for informing me about the Cinnamon Teal in Beaumont, TX at Tyrrell Park this past Sunday evening.

My wife and I headed there Monday afternoon after work. It was a privelege and a pleasure to witness these rare, review list ducks. Three drake Cinnamon Teal were present in 'Cattail Marsh' and two of them played 'follow the leader'.

I periodically pinched myself to make sure this was not a dream. We watched them, took pictures then headed to nearby Cheddars in Beaumont to eat some of their tasty Beer Battered Shrimp. A great way to end the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment