Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Carolina Chickadee

A motion caught my attention while walking along one day. I looked in the direction of a dead tree but didn't see anything. A smile came to my face as a Carolina Chickadee hopped on the entryway hole to the cavity in the tree and peeked out. The scene was too cute and called for a picture to remember and to share. These little birds are such a delight to see in Louisiana.

Hope you enjoy and Happy Birding :)

Left-Click to Enlarge

No comments:

Post a Comment