Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Friday, January 3, 2014

WHERE DO HAWKS SLEEP?

I've never seen a Hawk at night or a picture of a Hawk at night so I thought this would be a good opportunity to share such a picture.

Have you ever wondered, "Where do Hawks sleep? (in a Holiday Inn Express?)"  I can't speak for all Hawks however this particular Red-tailed Hawk was perched in a hardwood tree with his talons wrapped around a horizontal limb in a somewhat protected position.

At first his head was not obvious. I believe it was turned around tucked into the feathers on his back.

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE



A better view from underneath. I took my picture, walked away and let him sleep.
 
 

A critter on the prowl.

No comments:

Post a Comment