Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Fall Warblers, Butterflies and Dragons

This battled scarred Giant Swallowtail (Papilio Cresphontes) was a refreshing find in addition to the fall Warblers. After chasing him round and round he finally lit upon a bush with his wings open. :)

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE



And Dragons as well.



I remember the first time I saw such a bird. I had no earthly idea what the heck it was until I finally discovered it was either a female or immature Painted Bunting. A far cry from the male counterpart.



The Northern Parula is a striking bird in the fall and in the spring.



The Female Rose-breasted Grosbeak



Seaside Sparrow

No comments:

Post a Comment