Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Tuesday, April 21, 2015

GOLDEN-WINGED WARBLER

Four amazing Golden-winged Warblers were present at Peveto Sanctuary today. With friendly, masterful birders like Dan Lane, Robby Bacon, Matt / Gary Pontiff (who had a 22 warbler day) and Chris West in the woodlot you are destined to see one. These guys are Warbler Bloodhounds extraordinaire eager to share their findings.

This was my second ever Golden-Winged Warbler to see and it was exciting. I was fortunate to capture a picture to share with all who have yet to see one.

Best,
Tom

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGE TO ENLARGE




No comments:

Post a Comment