Welcome to my Blog. I hope you enjoy these pictures as much as I enjoy taking them!

All photos on this blog are for your personal viewing pleasure. They are copyrighted with all rights reserved. These images may not be used without express written permission.

Thanks for Dropping By and Have a Great Day, :)
Tom


Thursday, December 26, 2013

TROPICAL PARULA

Robby Bacon's amazing find of the stunning Tropical Parula at Peveto Sanctuary now has a face. This bird wanted to hide behind any branch available just to make photography that much harder. :)

I am not certain how many have been documented in Louisiana but to the best of my understanding it is approximately six.

Hope you enjoy the pictures of this rare-to-Louisiana bird.

Best, :)
Tom

LEFT-CLICK ON IMAGES TO ENLARGE








No comments:

Post a Comment